Public Works Partners is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE), Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), and Small Business Enterprise (SBE) with various entities in New York, the tri-state, and the federal government. For more information about our certifications, or to inquire about teaming and partnerships, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for our Capability Statement.
Cities and Counties:
- City of New York, Department of Small Business Services (WBE)
- City of Philadelphia (WBE)
- County of Nassau, Office of Minority Affairs (WBE)
- Port Authority of New York & New Jersey (DBE and SBE)
- State of New York, Empire State Development Division of Minority and Women’s Business Development (WBE)
- State of New Jersey (WBE)
- State of North Carolina, Department of Transportation (DBE)
- U.S. Department of Transportation (DBE)
- U.S. Small Business Administration (WOSB)
- Federal 8(a) (SBA) (Pending)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBE)