Mindy handles all of Public Works Partners financial transactions and record keeping. She is a trained accountant who prefers the bookkeeping aspect of her trade. She has over 15 years of experience in accounting/bookkeeping and has worked with over 30 small – mid sized firms with consulting and marketing firms being her specialty. Mindy is extremely detail oriented and financially minded which are key qualities needed in a good accounting manager.
- Is a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and has extensive knowledge of the program
- Specializes in Budgets and Financial Reporting
- B.A. in Accounting from Baruch College (CUNY)
Outside of Public Works Partners
- Is an avid reader with fantasy and historical fiction being her favorite genres
- Enjoys photography and learning how to use her cameras
- Spends her downtime chasing after her daughter