Simon assists client services by developing outreach strategies, supporting project management, and collecting and analyzing data. He also aids business development by drafting and copy-editing proposals.
- Led data collection for a district-wide evaluation report on Washington D.C. Public School credit recovery and summer school programs
- Researched the changing nature of global garment markets and their effects on local communities in the United States and Mexico for a book on gender, labor, and power in the apparel industry
- Previously a research intern for a political strategy firm in Madison, Wisconsin
Outside of Public Works Partners
- Drafted in the 2018 MLB Draft by the Tampa Bay Rays and currently plays in their minor league system
- Enjoys hiking and reading whenever possible