Jasmine conducts business and financial analysis to find data-driven solutions to our clients’ challenges and the project management expertise to help implement those solutions. Leveraging nearly two years of project management experience and over three years of public finance experience in New York City government, she works with clients to identify cost saving initiatives to make public services efficient, economical and impactful. She previously worked on budget strategies for criminal justice agencies at NYC Office of Management & Budget and handled the management and implementation of OTPS budget at the NYC Department of Investigation.
- Regularly communicated with cross-divisional stakeholders, including coordinating, leading, and facilitating meetings.
- Supported development and eventual execution of project management, procurement, and hiring plans.
- Compiled and analyzed quantitative and qualitative data to develop actionable solutions for presentation to executive leadership.
- Identified and flagged project risks and potential solutions and mitigations.
- Supported development of multiple project charters, including a detailed large-scale IT project and higher-level charters for smaller projects.
- Performed analyses including cost/benefit, cash flow/funding availability, reconciliations, and year-end budget projections
- Reviewed contracts and produced memos on indigent defense, criminal justice, IT, social services, and other contracts
- Conducted a multi-agency/contractor salary parity analysis
- Worked as a research assistant researching and preparing lecture slides on state, local, gubernatorial, mayoral, and international elections
- Co-led an intern focus group to gain perspective on what Gen Y looks for in a career in order to help tailor marketing resources
- B.A. in Economics and Politics from New York University
- Certified Project Management Professional by the Project Management Institute
Outside of Public Works Partners
- Volunteers as an ESL teacher once a week with students in Afghanistan via Skype through the Afghan Relief Organization
- Can make at least six types of eggs
- Takes great satisfaction in doing DIY home improvement projects
- Loves swimming and basketball (though she’s not very good at either)
- Certified pilates mat instructor