Public Works Partners and Workforce Professionals Training Institute (WPTI) are offering an exciting training opportunity for managers of workforce development programs:
Performance-Based Contracts 301:
What it Takes to Exceed Outcomes and Lead Your Organization to Success
September 16 | 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
We debuted this training course in February and received such great feedback that we’re offering it again!
- The ins and outs of performance metrics and payment points;
- Ways to help your staff internalize success in a performance-based environment;
- Performance reports to create a data-driven culture in your program; and
- Strategies for maximizing performance and revenue for your program and success for your funder.
Who Should Attend:
- Organization Executives
- Program Directors
- Data/Reporting Coordinators
- Development Professionals
Visit the WPTI website for more information and to register for the course. Space is limited, so sign up today!